Monday 5 May 2008

Healthy Eating Tips

I just discovered that I don't eat the appropriate foods my body need. I don't have the healthy eating lifestyle should I say. The worst thing is: I am only conscious about  foods if I am sick or in pain. Like one day I got back pain and I felt very uncomfortable despite of several doses of pain reliever. I stayed on my bed with my lap top, kept browsing on the internet until I came across with the article entitled, "You are what you eat." At least I got this as a warning!

Healthy foods for healthy blody: Here are the tips for everyone:
healthy food 3 Healthy Food Products For Healthy Life1. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables. At least five portions of a variety of fruits and vegetables every day.
2. Don't skip breakfast! Research demonstrates that eating a healthy breakfast can help people control their weight.
3. Based your meal on starchy foods. You might think that starchy foods, like pasta, bread and potatoes are fattening but they actually contain far fewer calories than fat.
4. Cut down on saturated fat and sugar. The kinds of things to avoid, or at least reduce, include hard cheese, pastry, cakes and biscuits, cream, sausages and meat pies.
5. Eat less salt. A maximum of six grams a day for adults. Eating too much salt can lead to high blood pressure.
6. Get active and try to maintain a healthy weight. Exercise is an essential part of maintaining the right weight.
7. Drink plenty of water. Drink about 6 to 8 glasses (1.2l) of water, or other fluids (but not sugary drinks or alcohol), every day.
8. Eat more fish, including a portion of oily fish each week. Fish is an excellent source of protien and contain vitamins and minerals.

No comments:

Post a Comment